Elizabeth Taylor may or may not have been under the influence of alcohol or other substances when she presented the best motion picture -- drama award in 2001.
During her career, the actress has won two Golden Globes, one in 1974 for Ash Wednesday and another in 1967 for Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)