Elizabeth Taylor may or may not have been under the influence of alcohol or other substances when she presented the best motion picture -- drama award in 2001.
During her career, the actress has won two Golden Globes, one in 1974 for Ash Wednesday and another in 1967 for Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics