Mary Elizabeth Winstead: Scream Awards
“I think there’s always nervousness going into something that has an existing property out there, especially one as beloved as the Carpenter version of The Thing," Mary Elizabeth Winstead, star of The Thing remake, on the red capet at the Scream Awards.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)