Mary Elizabeth Winstead: Scream Awards
“I think there’s always nervousness going into something that has an existing property out there, especially one as beloved as the Carpenter version of The Thing," Mary Elizabeth Winstead, star of The Thing remake, on the red capet at the Scream Awards.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)