The Script on the Perfect Pour of Guinness
Talk about culture shock: members of Irish trio The Script have often found themselves horrified at how some American bartenders serve their national drink. Which establishments raise the, er, bar, when it comes to pouring the perfect pint of Guinness? The band breaks it down.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)