Taylor Kitsch and Andrew Stanton, 'John Carter'
Taylor Kitsch and the film’s director, Andrew Stanton, talked to us at the D23 Expo about the pressures of living up to the much-loved series on which the film is based. Taylor added that the movie was the hardest gig he has worked on and also the most rewarding.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)