The People Behind 'The Walking Dead' on What Inspires Them
Robert Kirkman (executive producer) and Greg Nicotero (special effects makeup) both share that the horror movie that scared them the most as children was George Romero's 1968 classic Night of the Living Dead. "Any of the Romero films honestly,," Kirkman says. "Those made me love the zombie sub genre of horror films the most. Seeing the extra layers that are added into those movies on top of the scares and gore and that kind of stuff. Seeing those characters struggle to survive and seeing just what you can do in the context of a horror film made me really want to do this stuff."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?