12:29 PM PST 1/2/2014 by David Simpson
Award winning filmmakers Jennifer Baichwal and Nick de Pencier's documentary studying the importance and abuse of water. The movie from Sixth Wave Productions also features the work of renowned photographer Edward Burtynsky.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)