Fireside Chats: 'What We Do in the Shadows' Stars on Why Pitt, Cruise Are 'Vampire-esque'
Writing and directing team Jemaine Clement and Taika Waititi introduce their new comedy about vampires trying to exist in the modern world. Castmember Jonathan Brugh says its funny to see New Zealanders play vampires: "Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt are very vampire-esque. We're not -- look at us … we're boring."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?