Why 'Labor Day's' Cinematographer Baked A Pie With Jason Reitman
Labor Day’s director of photography Eric Steelberg and director Jason Reitman have known each other since they were teens, and have collaborated on films including Young Adult, Up in the Air and Juno.
Here, Steelberg talks about how his latest film is a style departure for Reitman, and why food played a key role. To properly photograph these scenes, Reitman and some of the crew took up baking—while other reveal this to be longtime hobby.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)