The Wolfman: Trailer
A remake of the classic 1941 horror picture, Universal’s The Wolfman couldn’t scare up enough business to break even. Film, which Universal cost $110 to make, finally opened Feb. 12 after being delayed because of reshoots. But the results were lackluster. Movie grossed $62 million domestically and $77.8 million internationally for a total $143 million.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?