'To the Wonder' star Olga Kurylenko on Working with Ben Affleck and Terrence Malick
Actress Olga Kurylenko describes working with co-star Ben Affleck and the amount of footage covered by director Terrence Malick in their new drama. On the scenes that didn't make it into the film she added, "He films so much, it's impossible to put (in) everything and I hear that the first cut is like six or seven hours and the producers are like 'Terry you got to cut that down' and you can't make a move about six hours and that is difficult for him and as an artist and as his baby, he probably wants to keep all of these things together."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?