The Writers: Mark Boal on 'Zero Dark Thirty'
Zero Dark Thirty writer and producer Mark Boal on the government's involvement in his war movie about the hunt for Osama bin Laden. "We made this movie independently. One of the things that everybody knows, when you make a movie with a studio and it involves a military, there is some give and take creatively. We decided to forgo all of that, forgo the helicopters, forgo the bases and make the movie out in the Middle East without any sort of government," said Boal.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)