[Warning: This story contains spoilers for the second episode, "Stormborn," of Game of Thrones' seventh season.]
Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) has dragons on Dragonstone. Does she also have a double agent?
Given what Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey) knows about the Breaker of Chains' history, and given how easily Euron Greyjoy (Pilou Asbaek) knew exactly where to find his niece's fleet, some fans have wondered if there's a spy lurking within House Targaryen. If it's true (and we're not saying it's likely), then there's unfortunately only one candidate to seriously consider — someone who has already been warned about the cost of betraying the Dragon Queen.
In the latest episode of its Game of Thrones podcast, Post Show Recaps hosts Rob Cesternino (of Rob Has a Podcast and Survivor fame) and THR's resident Game of Thrones reporter Josh Wigler (that's me!) to discuss the possibility of someone on Team Targaryen secretly working against Daenerys. Other topics from their "Stormborn" conversation include:
• The fallout from Euron's assault, including how things might shake out for the traumatized Theon Greyjoy (Alfie Allen)
• Why Cersei's new crossbow strategy might actually pose a serious threat to the dragons, despite all hopes to the contrary
• What's next for Samwell Tarly (John Bradley) and Jorah Mormont (Iain Glen), now that they have joined forces
• How Melisandre (Carice van Houten) might be reaching the end of her very long life
• The ramifications of Arya Stark (Maisie Williams) reuniting with Nymeria
• Predictions for next week's episode, "The Queen's Justice"
• And more!
Listen to the episode in the player below.