First Look: 'Mad Men' Debuts Its Own Don Draper-Worthy Emmy Ads
In its final year of eligibility, the campaign focuses on the drama's "End of an Era" tagline and star Jon Hamm's years of (thus far unawarded) work.
Emmys Preview: Will 'Empire' Get a Nom? Plus 6 More Burning Questions
"It's a less-than-perfect system," says one voting actor, as all sorts of finales ('Mad Men'), rule changes and the emergence of Cookie Lyon could require an Esalen-style retreat just to talk them all through.
'Downton Abbey' Creator Julian Fellowes to Receive International Emmy Founders Award
His hit show is set to draw to a close after season six.
Emmys: 'Orange Is the New Black' to Compete as Drama — Despite Comedy Pitch
Netflix wanted the series in the comedy race, but a nine-member panel deemed it a drama — unlike hourlongs 'Jane the Virgin' and 'Shameless.'
Emmys: TV Academy Decides Three Hourlongs Will Compete as Comedies
The first decisions after a rule change keeps 'Shameless' from shifting back to drama.
Emmy Comedy Clarification: TV Academy Says Rule Changes "Just a Start"
Networks plan to challenge new edicts defining a comedy as a half-hour.
- Emmy's New Rules: 7 Winners and Losers
- Emmys Change Rules: 7 Series Nominees, Comedy Defined as Half-Hours
- Emmy Telecast Returns to September — and Sunday
- Jan Ole Gerster, Tom Schilling Reteaming on 'Imperium' (Exclusive)
- Best of 2014: 10 Top Awards Show Moments
- International Emmys: Matthew Weiner Highlights TV's Knack for Unity on a Divisive Night