D23: Bill Hader, Neil Patrick Harris Lend Their Voices to Pixar's 'The Good Dinosaur'
John Lithgow and Frances McDormand have also joined the cast of the animated movie.
John Lithgow will voice the character of Poppa and Frances McDormand will lend her voice to Momma in Pixar's animated movie The Good Dinosaur, which John Lasseter, Pixar's chief creative officer, previewed Friday at Disney's D23 convention in Anaheim, Calif.
The cast of the prehistoric creatures feature also includes Bill Hader, Neil Patrick Harris and Judy Greer, playing their kids, and Lucas Neff, voicing the protagonist Arlo.
Clips were introduced by co-director Peter Sohn.
The film is scheduled for release on May 30, 2014.
Up director Pete Docter's follow up, Inside Out, includes Anger, voiced by Lewis Black; Disgust, Mindy Kaling; Fear, Bill Hader; Joy, Amy Poehler; and Sadness, Phyllis Smith.
Diane Keaton and Eugene Levy will join Ellen DeGeneres and Albert Brooks in the Finding Nemo sequel as Dory's parents, while Ty Burrell will voice a whale named Bailey.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama