- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Twelve screenwriters have been selected to participate in Film Independent’s annual Screenwriters Lab, which will runs August 4 through Sept. 11 in Los Angeles.
Writer-producer Meg LeFauve will teach the lab, sponsored by the WGA West and Final Draft.
The six-week program will include such guest speakers as writer-directors Zach Helm, Jonathan Levine, Kasi Lemmons and Jay Duplass; writer-producer Dianna Ossana; and writer Howard Rodman.
This year’s participants and their screenplays are: John Benton and Alexandra Brodsky, “Bust”; Soo-Hyun Chung, “Groupie”; Darian and Desha Dauchan, “Kalfou”; Wade Gasque, “Half Truth”; Xochitl Gonzalez, “The (Mostly) True Story of the Crazy Fu*%ed Up Sh*% I Did at Uni High”; Jonathan Hludzinski, “Close to Me”; Cedar Sherbert, “Untitled ‘Biscuit’ Project”; Mia Trachinger, “What Remains”; Michael Urban, “Difficult Child”; and David Zeiger, “Otherwise Pandemonium.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day