- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Hollywood Reporter will include new MIPCOM product listings in its MIPCOM split-run issue, publishing October 2, 2007.
To submit your company and product listings, download a copy of the PDF submission
form and fill it out using Acrobat 7 or 8. This is the only method by which
to submit listings for publication.
THE DEADLINE FOR ALL SUBMISSIONS IS THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2007.
Please SAVE and EMAIL your completed PDF form as an attachment to Michelle
Grabicki at email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Michelle at (323) 525-2191.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL NOT ACCEPT HARD COPY FAXED LISTING SUBMISSIONS.
You will need Acrobat Reader version 7 or 8 to fill out the downloaded form.
If you do not have Acrobat Reader 7 or 8, you can download it FREE here.
Please send any digital images to Polly Delany at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks in advance for your efforts.
The Hollywood Reporter Features
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Writers Guild of America