- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
To help the industry to better understand the changes to the digital landscape, The Hollywood Reporter teamed with the media measurement and analytics company Comscore.
Using Comscore’s March-April 2019 State of Digital Services report, THR created custom analysis and a deeper dive into the digital video category and the generational variations that currently exist.
When surveyed, 80 percent of consumers report that “digital services are a necessary part of my life.” Most regularly use six or more categories of service and, on average, younger consumers (18-25) see more digital services than their older counterparts.
Further, 62 percent of consumers who consider digital services a necessity are “highly loyal,” claiming that they would “stick to their favorite services or brands even if another service might have more features.”
To read the full “Consumer Insights on the Digital & Video Landscape” report, click here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day