- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kathryn Hahn has been cast in Paramount Vantage’s “The Goods: The Don Ready Story” for director Neal Brennan.
“Goods” marks the third major feature project for the “Crossing Jordan” alumna in the past six months, after her roles in Sam Mendes’ “Revolutionary Road” for DreamWorks and Adam McKay’s “Step Brothers” for Columbia, which is produced by Judd Apatow.
“Goods,” the first comedy under Paramount Vantage’s deal with Will Ferrell and McKay’s Gary Sanchez Prods., centers on Don Ready (Jeremy Piven), a used-car liquidator hired to save a struggling dealership during a Fourth of July weekend sale. Hahn will play the only woman on his team of mercenary car salesmen. Filming on the movie is scheduled to begin in December in Los Angeles.
Hahn, who played Lily Lebowski on “Jordan” for six years, is repped by Gersh and attorney James Adams.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day