- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jesse Bradford, Steven Weber, Bob Odenkirk and Edward Herrmann are joining the satirical comedy “Son of Morning.”
Producer-star Joseph Cross plays an ad copywriter who returns home to mediate his parents’ divorce and after a series of environmental disasters is mistaken for Jesus Christ.
He becomes surrounded by people trying to capitalize on his fame, including a Hollywood agent (Bradford) and a lieutenant governor (Weber). Odenkirk plays his co-worker, and Herrmann plays his father figure and mentor.
Zack Schiller is producing the independently financed “Morning” (previously titled “Son of Mourning”) with Cross. Heather Graham, Lorraine Bracco, Jamie-Lynn Sigler and Stephen Root also star.
Bradford is repped by UTA and Alchemy Entertainment. Weber is repped by UTA and Brillstein Entertainment Partners. Odenkirk is repped Endeavor and Brillstein. Herrmann is repped by APA and Kass & Stokes Management. (partialdiff)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day