- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A24, the company behind Room and Ex Machina, has hired Sasha Lloyd to head up international for the company. In her new position, she will oversee all film and television distribution and business development in the international marketplace.
Lloyd previously worked at Goldman Sachs and, more recently, was a founding partner of GHL & Company, a boutique investment banking firm specializing in media and entertainment, During her time at Goldman, she amassed a client list that included Lionsgate, The Weinstein Company and DNA Films.
“Sasha is a very exciting addition to the A24 family,” the company said Tuesday in a statement. “We have collaborated with her previously, and she has always impressed us with her expertise, ingenuity and intelligence. She is exactly the kind of dynamic executive we want to be part of the company as we continue to grow.”
Lloyd, who holds a master’s degree from Cambridge University, will be based out of New York.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day