- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A3 Artists Agency has promoted Danielle De Lawder and Keith Bielory to partners, while also upping Jared Thompson and Marienor Madrilejo to senior agents.
De Lawder, who has been with the agency for 19 years, is in the talent division, while Bielory, who joined A3 in 2015, helped grow the company’s digital, branding and licensing team on the east coast, based in New York City.
Thompson and Madrilejo, based in Los Angeles, are promoted in the alternative programming, digital media, licensing and branding division.
“Despite 2020 turning out to be one of the toughest years our industry has had to face, Danielle, Keith, Jared and Marienor continued to provide world-class service to our clients and served as role models to their colleagues at the agency,” A3 President Brian Cho said in a statement.
After purchasing Abrams Artists Agency from founder Harry Abrams in 2018, Cho, Robert Attermann and Adam Bold changed the firm’s name to A3 Artists Agency.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Wheel of Fortune