- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
In its ongoing expansion of its digital facilities, Abrams Artists Agency has opened a podcast studio in-house.
The agency expects clients to utilize the studio regularly. Podcasts on the client roster already include Andrew East’s Redirected, Jimmy Diresta’s Making It and Brandi Glanville’s Unfiltered.
“We have made an investment in building this facility because we see it as a growing part of the business, and we want to make sure our clients have all the best resources and tools to be as successful as possible,” president and COO Brian Cho said in a statement.
Amanda Marzolf, senior agent in alternative programming, digital media, licensing and branding, is supervising the podcast effort, while the division’s sales director Katina Kontarakis will oversee brand relationships and new business development for the facility.
A private elevator for VIP guests will lead to the fully soundproofed studio, which can accommodate four individuals. Its state-of-the-art equipment will include a Shure SM7B dynamic microphone, Shure SRH840 professional monitoring headphones, Cloudlifter CL-1 mic activator dual channel, RODECaster Pro integrated podcasting production mixing console and an iMac Retina 5K display desktop computer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day