- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jason Wiles and Daisy Betts have landed the leads in “Persons Unknown,” Christopher McQuarrie’s drama series for Fox TV Studios.
Tina Holmes, Sean O’Bryan and Lola Glaudini round out the cast of the FtvS/ Televisa/RAI series, joining Alan Ruck, Chadwick Boseman, Gerald Kyd and Kate Lang Johnson.
Michael Rymer has come on board to direct the first episode of the mystery drama, created by McQuarrie and showrunner Remi Aubuchon. The project revolves around a group of strangers who wake up in a deserted town with no recollection of how they got there, only to realize that they are watched by omnipresent security cameras. To escape, they must work together to solve a surreal puzzle.
Wiles will play Joe, the leader of the group. In her U.S. debut, the Australian Betts will play single mother Janet, who joins forces with Joe to get back to her child.
“We tried to cast Steve McQueen; he was busy or something, so we chose Jason,” FtvS exec David Madden said.
“Persons,” set to begin production Monday in Mexico City, is exec produced by McQuarrie, Aubuchon and Heather McQuarrie.(partialdiff)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day