- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Time Warner’s TBS has named marketing and branding expert Dennis Adamovich to spearhead the network’s expanded comedy festivals operations.
As senior vp and GM of comedy festivals based in Atlanta, he will report to Steve Koonin, president of Turner Entertainment Networks.
Adamovich, who most recently managed marketing for several other networks in the Turner Broadcasting System family, will oversee TBS and AEG Live’s the Comedy Festival in Las Vegas, which takes place in November. He also will begin preparations for “Just for Laughs: A Very Funny Festival,” a recently launched joint venture between TBS and Montreal’s Just for Laughs set for Chicago next summer.
Adamovich most recently was senior vp marketing for TBS sister networks Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang.
Before joining Cartoon Network in July 2000, Adamovich worked for the Coca-Cola Co. as managing director of Marketing Works, a division responsible for brand stewardship in North America.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day