- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jane Adams has landed the female lead opposite Thomas Jane in HBO’s hourlong pilot “Hung.”
Additionally, Cynthia Stevenson is set to co-star opposite Bob Saget on the CW’s new comedy series “Surviving Suburbia,” and actor-comedian-impressionist Mike MacRae has joined the cast of TBS’ late-night sketch comedy series “Frank TV.”
The dark comedy pilot “Hung,” directed by Alexander Payne, centers on Ray (Jane), a well-endowed struggling middle-age high school basketball coach who figures out a way to use his best asset.
Adams will play Tanya, an artsy single woman.
“Suburbia” centers on Keith (Saget), a misanthropic family man in suburbia trying his best to be left alone. Stevenson (“Men in Trees”) will play his wife.
On “Frank TV,” MacRae, who recently signed with New Wave for management, will play several characters in sketches. (partialdiff)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day