- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Best place to grab a drink after midnight in Santa Monica?
I don’t do drinks after midnight, but if I have to pick, it would be Casa del Mar. All day long.
Place to avoid during the market?
The lobby at the Loews!
Proudest moment at AFM?
During the first year I attended with Capstone Media Group, just two weeks after I was hired, I was working with the best sales team in the industry — Christian Mercuri and Danny Dimbort — and closing my first deal. It was very special.
Most “AFM” thing to happen to you at the market?
A buyer paying more than the ask and closing a deal, all while watching the sunset from the suite terrace.
Your hidden gem restaurant or bar in Los Angeles?
Milo & Olive.
Funniest celebrity/Hollywood interaction at AFM?
A few years ago, I was introduced to Jerry Weintraub at Casa del Mar. At first I didn’t recognize him, and didn’t realize who he was until after a few minutes of conversation.
A secret place you go to escape the industry?
Spain — particularly Madrid.
One thing you won’t travel without, besides your phone?
What’s the best “worst” project you’ve seen on offer at AFM?
There are no “worst” projects. Inexpert salespeople, on the other hand…
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day