- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK — Christina Aguilera said she’s expecting a baby, finally confirming what has become obvious over the past few months. The singer told Glamour’s U.K. edition that her plans for New Year’s Eve involve a new baby.
“That’ll be about the time I enter into mommyhood so I’m hoping to have started a beautiful family with my husband!” Aguilera is quoted as saying in a story posted on the magazine’s Web site.
E-mails to Aguilera’s representatives seeking comment have not been returned.
Aguilera and music executive Jordan Bratman were married in 2005.
“Oh, he’s thrilled! He’s just great,” Aguilera said of Bratman. “He’s so supportive and amazing through everything. He came with me on the last leg of the tour and he was my support system. … I’m a lucky girl.”
Aguilera, who recently wrapped up a world tour in support of her latest album, “Back to Basics,” plans to be a working mom.
“I want it get it right, to balance (motherhood) well with my career,” she said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Sirius XM Radio
Warner Bros. Discovery
Film and TV Tax Credits