- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Alchemy has promoted Brooke Ford and Jeff Deutchman.
Ford, who previously held the position of executive vp marketing, will now serve as exec vp marketing, acquisitions and productions. In the expanded role, she will oversee Alchemy’s film acquisitions team.
Deutchman has been upped to senior vp acquisitions and productions and will curate the company’s project pipeline while reporting to Ford. He formerly served as Alchemy’s vp acquisitions.
Ford reports to Alchemy CEO Bill Lee.
“Brooke and Jeff are integral members of our team leading the charge in growing Alchemy’s business, and I am confident that they will continue to break new ground in their expanded roles,” Lee said.
Alchemy is an independent distributor of film and television content across all platforms and windows. Upcoming releases include Rob Zombie’s 31 and Colin Farrell‘s comedy The Lobster.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day