- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Alcon Entertainment has promoted Scott Parish to COO at the Warner Bros.-based production company.
Parish’s promotion comes on the heels of his work in securing Alcon a new $550 million financing deal and extension of its distribution deal with Warners for five more years and 15 feature films.
“Scott has been invaluable in our efforts to expand and grow the company,” Alcon co-founders and co-CEOs Broderick Johnson and Andrew Kosove said. “We are very gratified that he will shoulder even more responsibilities going forward.”
Parish said he’s looking forward to playing a bigger role in the company. A 17-year veteran financial and operation management, Parish joined Alcon in 2000 as vp finance and moved up to CFO in 2004. Before that, he spent six years at New Regency.
Alcon’s slate includes the recently released “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2,” as well as “The Wicker Man,” “Dude, Where’s My Car?” and “P.S. I Love You.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day