- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Founded in 2015 by Dinah Lord and Juliet Singer, Caravan produces documentaries, current affairs programs and popular factual series for the U.K., U.S. and international markets. Its recent work has included A Royal Wedding: Indian Style and a TV exposé on Britain’s mental health crisis.
Credits for Lord, who used to work at the BBC, include programs on Christian Louboutin and the world’s most luxurious shoes. Singer, who previously developed, produced and directed factual programming for the BBC and several U.K. indies, has credits on the likes of Channel 4’s The World’s Maddest Job Interview and New York Bridezillas for WE tv.
“Dinah and Juliet have a vision for Caravan that is really exciting,” All3Media CEO Jane Turton said in a statement. “They believe in high-quality, challenging and distinctive program-making and when that’s coupled with their passion, business acumen and sense of humor, it’s irresistible.”
Under Turton, All3Media has been acquiring select production companies or stakes in them.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day