- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Access Integrated Technologies announced that Allen Theatres will convert 87 screens in 14 locations to digital cinema using AccessIT’s Theatre Command Center software and preshow programming and Christie DLP Cinema projectors.
This commitment is the eighth of its kind among customers of AccessIT’s Advertising and Creative Services division. Each of the customers signing the integrated digital cinema and preshow programming agreement are provided with a networked digital cinema system that plays both feature movies and PreFlix advertising.
Its digital cinema system includes AccessIT’s Library Management server and Theatre Command Center software, Christie DLP Cinema projectors and Doremi’s DCP2000 JPEG server. To date, AccessIT has contracted to install more than 3,600 systems and has completed the rollout of more than 2,800 screens, as part of its studio-supported 4,000-screen Digital Cinema rollout plan.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day