- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
UTA has signed Oscar-winning writer, director and producer Cameron Crowe in all areas.
The talent agency will work alongside Crowe’s longtime manager, Irving Azoff, to represent Crowe across film, TV and other media platforms. Crowe, who comes over to UTA from CAA, is best known for iconic Hollywood movies like Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Say Anything… and Jerry Maguire, which starred Tom Cruise, Renee Zellweger, Regina King and Cuba Gooding, Jr.
Crowe won the Oscar for best screenplay for Almost Famous, which he also directed and produced. His other film credits include Vanilla Sky, Singles, Elizabethtown and We Bought A Zoo.
Crowe’s films have earned 10 Academy Award nominations and two Oscars. On the documentary front, he recently produced David Crosby: Remember My Name. His other projects include Pearl Jam Twenty and Elton John and Leon Russell: The Union.
Crowe is also represented by attorneys Bruce Ramer and Kevin Marks of Gang, Tyre, Ramer, Brown & Passman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day