- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Alyssa Milano and her husband, CAA agent Dave Bugliari, have reached a settlement in a two-year dispute with their former business managers.
The couple in June 2017 sued Hellie, Hoffer and Company; Kenneth Hellie; and Jamie Williams, claiming their advisors failed to pay bills on time, forged signatures and otherwise mismanaged their money, leaving them with millions in debt and ruined credit. The firm filed a cross-complaint alleging the star and agent spent money excessively despite repeated warnings and were responsible for their precarious financial situation.
Milano’s attorney William Briggs of Venable on Monday issued a statement regarding the agreement: “Alyssa Milano and David Bugliari have successfully settled their lawsuit against their business managers. As the case was preparing for trial, the parties reached a confidential settlement for an undisclosed amount. Both Ms. Milano and Mr. Bugliari are very pleased with the terms of the settlement and are satisfied that it has been resolved.”
The matter had been set for trial in August.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day