- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Former Voltage Pictures international sales exec Elisabeth Costa de Beauregard Rose has boarded AMBI Distribution ahead of the Toronto Film Festival.
She was most recently president of international sales and distribution at Voltage, but parted ways with Nicolas Chartier‘s company after former Nu Image/Millennium exec John Fremes replaced her in April. Costa de Beauregard Rose joins Los Angeles-based AMBI Distribution as a consultant, and will oversee theatrical sales and distribution as she reports to Julie Sultan, president worldwide sales and acquisitions.
Before Voltage, Costa de Beauregard Rose worked at Lakeshore International with Sultan. During her sales and distribution stint at Voltage, the company financed and sold the Oscar-winning Dallas Buyers Club, Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s Don Jon and Gabriele Muccino‘s Fathers and Daughters.
AMBI Distribution is a division of Andrea Iervolino and Monika Bacardi‘s indie film shingle AMBI Group, which has offices in Toronto, Los Angeles and Europe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day