- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lydia Antonini has joined Warner Premiere as director of digital development.
Warner Premiere, whose mandate is to develop and produce a slate of direct-to-DVD features, is developing and producing shortform digital content for distribution to online, wireless, VOD and EST audiences to complement the direct-to-DVD slate as well as act as stand-alone content combining pre-existing brands and original material.
Antonini will oversee and implement the digital content production strategy, including establishing production budget parameters and managing the development and production of a slate of content.
“Filmmakers with whom we already have strong working relationships have expressed a desire to deliver this type of fan experience, and now Warner Premiere, in collaboration with our colleagues in Warner Bros. Digital Distribution, is suited to do just that,” Warner Premiere president Diane Nelson said. “We are eager to utilize Lydia’s unique skill set and tremendous creative relationships as we deliver on our digital content strategy.”
Antonini comes to Warner Premiere from JibJab, where she was director of development and talent. While at JibJab, she was a producer on “The Great Sketch Experiment With John Landis.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day