- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Carlos Carreras, formerly senior vp talent at APA representing some of the agency’s top clients, has decamped for a new gig.
Carreras has joined CESD Talent Agency as vp and co-director in the Los Angeles theatrical department with a focus on adult talent.
The executive had worked at APA since joining the agency in 2012 from Paradigm Talent Agency. Carreras has represented clients like Gina Rodriguez, Demian Bichir, Lili Taylor, William Fichtner, Richard Cabral and Grace Gealey, among others.
He earlier worked at UTA for seven years, where he was the head of Latin talent at the agency until 2010, representing top Latinx clients.
“We are thrilled to have Carlos join the CESD Los Angeles Theatrical Department,” stated Pedro Tapia, CESD’s vp division. “Carlos brings with him a wealth of knowledge and strong relationships with industry leaders. His taste in talent and work ethic make him a great addition to our company.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day