- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ryan Saul has joined APA Talent and Literary Agency in the feature literary group, while Melissa Orton has been promoted to literary agent.
Saul joins APA from the Metropolitan Talent Agency, where for the past three years he represented writers and directors in film and television. He brings with him such clients as Ron Friedman and Steve Bencich (“Chicken Little”), Darcy Meyers (“The 4400”), Ken Lazebnik (“A Prairie Home Companion”) and Brett Conrad (“Sons of Anarchy”) as well as television directors Matthew Hastings (“Eureka”) and Roger Christiansen (“Hannah Montana”).
Before becoming an agent, Saul worked in Disney’s strategic planning department.
Orton, who worked to feature lit agent David Boxerbaum, will be a literary agent in the television and feature departments. She has been at APA for two years after beginning her career at Metropolitan Talent Agency.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day