- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Matt Ochacher has joined New Wave Entertainment as co-head of scripted development. He began working for the production company Tuesday.
Ochacher was previously an agent and partner in APA’s television literary division; he had been with the agency for almost 10 years.
“New Wave is extremely happy and excited to be working with Matt,” said Brian Volk-Weiss, senior vp and head of production and talent management at New Wave. “His clients swear by him and his track record speaks for itself.”
Ochacher will co-head the company’s scripted packaging and development with Michael Pelmont. New Wave is a management company and film and TV production outfit that also turns out documentaries and featurettes for DVD and Blu-ray releases.
“I could not be happier for Matt. As part of our APA family for nearly a decade, he has made great contributions to our company from agent to partner,” said Jim Gosnell, president and CEO of APA. “We look forward to continuing that relationship with Matt and New Wave Entertainment as he moves into this next chapter of his career.”
Added Ochacher: “My time at APA has been a phenomenal experience.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day