- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Artis Jean Crews, the mother of Kristel Crews of Wolf Films and Kelli Crews Freeman of Sony Pictures Entertainment, died on Oct. 18 in Victorville, California, after a brief illness. She was 76.
Kristel is an assistant to producers Peter Jankowski and Arthur Forney at Dick Wolf’s Wolf Films, while Kelli serves as an executive assistant and coordinator at Sony.
Their mother, a native of Hickman, Kentucky, worked for the Los Angeles Unified School District, Head Start and several private and governmental educational organizations teaching for counseling students in L.A. and New York.
Other survivors include another daughter, Kimberly, secretary and vp students at Yale University; siblings Mark, Yvonne, Charles, Bobby and Diane; and grandchildren Molly Rose, Aidan and Evan.
A memorial service will take place on Sunday at Pierce Brothers Valhalla Memorial Park in North Hollywood.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day