- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bridge Communications and Asbury PR are partnering for a bi-coastal joint public relations venture.
Stu Zakim of Bridge, based in New York City, and Dan Harary of Asbury, based in Los Angeles, will each continue to maintain their individual PR agencies but will now seek out new clients to share.
Their first shared campaign is a national promotion for a tour later this year by the singing group Under the Streetlamp. The group is comprised of four former cast members from the Broadway musical Jersey Boys.
Bridge’s clients have included the magazine Nylon, the Montclair film festival, and VOD service You On Demand.
Asbury launched the Hollywood Film Festival and has promoted online animated content from director Tim Burton, among others.
Zakim and Harary’s friendship dates back to the 1970s, when both attended Boston University.
“Stu Zakim helped me get my very first job in the public relations industry,” Harary said in a joint statement. “While [Zakim] was busy conquering the media world in Manhattan, I’ve spent the past three decades establishing myself on the West Coast.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Film and TV Tax Credits
Visual Effects Society