- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Antonio Banderas, Laura Linney and Romola Garai have joined Liam Neeson in the cast of Richard Eyre’s “The Other Man,” the producers said Thursday.
Eyre, who wrote the script with Charles Wood, has taken just under a year to get the movie up and running (HR 2/12).
The movie, which begins production in February, is adapted by Eyre and Wood from a short story by German author Bernhard Schlink and centers on a man who discovers that his wife has another mystery man in her life.
Eyre is producing with Tracey Scoffield, Frank Doelger and Michael Dreyer for U.K. production banner Rainmark Films.
David Richenthal and Mary Beth O’Connor produce for New York-based Gotham Films.
International sales will be handled by Ealing Studios International beginning at the upcoming European Film Market during the Berlin International Film Festival.
ICM will handle North American sales.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day