- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC is expected to turn Victoria Beckham’s upcoming reality series into a primetime special, sources said. If a success, the special could lead to more specials or a series.
The network announced the six-episode series, centering on the former Spice Girl’s move to Los Angeles with her family, in February.
Sources said NBC cameras were following Beckham, aka Posh Spice, as recently as Sunday. However, there has been a lot of speculation in the British media about problems on the show that arose once her husband, soccer star David Beckham, was recalled to play with the English national team late last month. The Beckhams had been in a process of relocating to Los Angeles, where David Beckham is set to play with Major League Soccer’s Los Angeles Galaxy after his contract with Real Madrid expires June 30.
NBC declined comment Monday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day