- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Keri Russell is in negotiations to star opposite Adam Sandler in “Bedtime Stories,” Disney’s family comedy being directed by Adam Shankman.
The Matt Lopez-scripted “Bedtime” features Sandler as a harried real estate developer whose life is turned upside down when the lavish bedtime stories he tells his niece and nephew begin to come true.
Russell would play Sandler’s potential love interest.
The film will be produced by Andrew Gunn’s Gunn Films and Sandler and Jack Giarraputo’s Happy Madison Prods. Shankman, Jennifer Gibgot and Anne Marie Sanderlin will serve as executive producers.
Jason Reed, executive vp production at the Walt Disney Motion Pictures Group, will oversee.
Production is due to start in February.
Russell stars in current release “August Rush” and is coming off strong notices for her performance in the indie drama “Waitress.” She is repped by WMA, the Burstein Co. and attorney Robert Offer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day