- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
At Tandem, Schwab helped sell the company’s Emmy-nominated miniseries The Pillars of the Earth worldwide. In his new post, Schwab will head up sales for RHI in Germany, Scandinavia, Benelux, Greece, Turkey, Israel and Africa and will jointly oversee operations in the U.K. and Ireland together with RHI’s John Alexander.
RHI is rebuilding its sales team since emerging from Chapter 11 proceedings earlier this year. In June, Michael Oesterlin, a former SVP of International Sales at RHI, left the company to join Tele Munchen Group.
RHI voluntarily entered into Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings late last year. The filing was part of a deal that shifted ownership of the company to RHI’s creditors while wiping out nearly $310 million in debt. The company’s upcoming slate includes the 4-hour Peter Pan prequel Neverland starring Rhys Ifans, Anna Friel and Charlie Rose, which will air on Syfy and Treasure Island, a reboot of the classic Robert Stevenson tale, starring Elijah Wood, Eddie Izzard and Donald Sutherland, which will first air on Sky 1 in the U.K.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day