- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Beyonce is the latest recording artist to book a digital cinema date.
“The Beyonce Experience” will be shown on 96 2-D digital cinema theater screens nationwide for a one night-only engagement on Nov. 19. The distributor is The Bigger Picture, the alternative content distribution division of Access Integrated Technologies.
The Beyonce concert film was lensed at the Staples Center on Sept. 2 in Los Angeles. The program will contain Beyonce’s full concert performance — more than two hours of music — and include performances by guest artist Jay-Z as well as that evening’s reunion of “Destiny’s Child.”
Beyonce launched “The Beyonce Experience Live!,” her 2007 world tour, in Tokyo on April 10 following the release of her latest album, “B’Day,” bringing the tour stateside beginning July 6 at the Superdome in New Orleans. Music World Music/Columbia Records will release a DVD of the concert on Nov. 20.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day