- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kendall Schmidt and Logan Henderson, members of the boy band Big Time Rush and stars of the Nickelodeon show about the group, have signed with ICM Partners.
Both Schmidt and Henderson act, sing, dance and write music. Their band was formed simultaneously with the creation of Nickelodeon’s Big Time Rush, which has run for three seasons and centers on four hockey players from Minnesota who are selected to form a boy band. A fourth season of the show will begin production next year.
The band’s debut record, BTR, was released in October 2010. Its second album, Elevate, came out in May 2011. The group is wrapping up a 54-date national tour and will begin a South American tour at the end of September.
The other members of the band are James Maslow and Carlos Pena Jr.
Schmidt is also represented by managers Ric Beddingfield of Beddingfield Co. and Michael Cammarata of Cammarata Management, and attorney Phil Davis of Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP. Henderson is also represented by Cammarata and Davis.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day