- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Albie Hecht’s Worldwide Biggies announced Monday a new management team to lead the digital entertainment studio’s multiplatform efforts.
Heading the team as chief creative officer is former Nickelodeon executive Scott Webb, who will oversee the studio’s day-to-day operations, creative development and marketing.
Additionally, Christopher Romero, who was vp technical production at Nickelodeon Online, has been appointed CTO, while Blaine Graboyes joins the company as its leading media architect of interactive game production and software development.
Robert Gibilterra, who was domestic CFO at MTV Networks, has been appointed CFO, while Kari Kim, who has been with the company since it was formed in 2005 by former Nickelodeon executive Hecht, will serve as vp production and development.
“We’re very excited to be expanding with such a renowned group of industry leaders,” CEO Hecht said. “Our goal is to build Biggies into a hit machine, turning out some of the most inventive and exciting entertainment properties that cut across all platforms.”
Monday’s announcement follows last week’s announcement that it had closed a $9 million Series A financing round co-led by NBC Universal and Platform Equity.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day