- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Billy Bush has signed with UTA, The Hollywood Reporter has learned, as he plans his return to television. He was previously with WME.
The TV personality, formerly seen on NBC’s Today show, left the network last fall after the infamous Access Hollywood tape resurfaced with a lewd conversation between Bush and now-President Trump.
Before Today, Bush was co-host of Access Hollywood, and has hosted several events over the years including Miss USA, Miss Universe and various red carpet specials.
Bush recently told THR that he looks forward to staging a comeback. “I plan to return to the job that I love, which is television, communicating, interviewing people. I have changed in a way that I think will make me better at my job. I believe there will be more people like me in crisis. And with social media, a flame becomes a bonfire quickly. So I will be picking up my pen and writing them and calling them on the phone, and I will pursue these interviews and these moments with these people. And through what I’ve learned and where I’ve been, I will tell them, ‘You have empathetic ears in me.’ ”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day