- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Billy Campbell has been cast as a co-lead in AMC’s pilot “The Killing.”
Campbell (“Once and Again,” “The 4400”) is set to join the cast of the police drama, playing the role of Richmond.
“The Killing” is a Seattle-based mystery following the police investigation of the murder of a young girl, tying together three interlocking stories as investigators chase a variety of leads.
“The Killing” is AMC’s only pilot in contention for a series order now that zombie drama “The Walking Dead” has been picked up. The other key “Killing” lead role of Sarah has not yet been cast.
Mikkel Bondesen and Veena Sud are executive producers on the Fox TV Studios project, which starts shooting next month in Vancouver.
Campbell is repped by CAA and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Entertainment.
Got tips on TV industry news? Contact TV Editor James Hibberd at email@example.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day