- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Matthew Bomer has been tapped to star in USA Network’s 90-minute pilot “White Collar,” lifting the cast contingency on the project.
Meanwhile the “Roseanne” reunion on CBS’ “The Big Bang Theory” is becoming permanent, with Sara Gilbert joining the WBTV-produced series as a regular.
“White Collar,” from Fox TV Studios and writer/ executive producer Jeff Eastin, centers on Neal Caffrey (Bomer), a brilliant con artist who, against his will, partners with the head of the FBI’s white-collar crime unit.
Bomer starred on ABC’s “Traveler” and most recently recurred on NBC’s “Chuck.”
On “Big Bang Theory,” Gilbert will reprise her role as Leslie Winkle, Leonard’s (Johnny Galecki) colleague and on-and-off love interest, which she played in three episodes last season.
It mirrors the story line of Gilbert and Galecki’s characters on “Roseanne,” Darlene Connor and David Healy, who tied the knot in the penultimate season.
Gilbert is repped by Gersh and Framework.(partialdiff)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day